Forum: Ruby on Rails How can i write the code after send_file command

Mitesh J. (Guest)
Hi all,

1) How can i know whether the user has selected save,cancel,open
button
in the popup when send_file file_name is used.

Example:

send_file file_name

2) How can i write the code after the send_file command.

Thanking All
Mitesh
Mikkel (Guest)
on 2007-06-11 16:22
Mitesh J. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 1) How can i know whether the user has selected save,cancel,open
> button
> in the popup when send_file file_name is used.
>
> Example:
>
> send_file file_name
>
> 2) How can i write the code after the send_file command.
>
> Thanking All
> Mitesh

you cant...