Forum: Ruby on Rails in_place_editor :script => true

Zach I. // LT3media (Guest)
I'm having problems with my in_place_editor returning the javascript
as text.

http://pastie.caboo.se/69212

Wondered if anyone could help me?

Thanks
Zach
Zach I. // LT3media (Guest)
may need to
join the group before being allowed to post, or this group may not be
open to
posting.

Visit http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/about?hl=en to
join or learn more
about who is allowed to post to the group.

Help on using Google G. is also available at:
http://groups.google.com/support?hl=en
From: Zach I. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Date: June 10, 2007 9:45:38 AM CDT
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: Re: [Rails] in_place_editor :script => true

Update: I managed to get script working but then html doesn't work.

I want both to work, if i go WITHOUT script, the last thing to render
is the JS, and then that gets outputted into the in_place_editor

Cheers for any help.
Zach I.
→ Blog -- http://www.zachinglis.com
→ Company -- http://www.lt3media.com