Forum: Ruby on Rails Extending acts_as_versioned

Bart Z. (Guest)
on 2007-06-06 12:12
Hello all,

I've set up an Entry model, which acts_as_versioned. Everything is
working perfectly, but I want to store the timestamp on which a version
is created somewhere. I googled to no avail, so hopefully one of you
guys cracked this puzzle already?

cheers,
bartz
Rick O. (Guest)
On 6/6/07, Bart Z. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've set up an Entry model, which acts_as_versioned. Everything is
> working perfectly, but I want to store the timestamp on which a version
> is created somewhere. I googled to no avail, so hopefully one of you
> guys cracked this puzzle already?

The plugin doesn't do anything like that.  You'll have to come up with
your own solution, probably involving an after_save callback on the
versioned model.

--
Rick O.
http://lighthouseapp.com