Forum: Ruby on Rails Address Verification - Not Ruby Specific

keith (Guest)
Any suggestions on a service or library/gem to use for address
verifications?
George B. (Guest)
On Jun 5, 2007, at 5:15 PM, keith wrote:

> Any suggestions on a service or library/gem to use for address
> verifications?

If you're willing to pay, CLVerify can verify addresses and more.

http://www.clverify.com/solutions_05.html

You interact with them through a web service using XML, so it's
fairly easy to automate. I haven't yet written a Ruby interface for
them, but I will be.