Forum: Ruby on Rails AJAXifyng the forms without scaffolding???

Anusha s. (Guest)
on 2007-06-04 11:06
Is there any way to validate the fields with using scaffolding
technique???

And also how can the forms be AJAXified without the use of
scaffolding????

any ideas?? pls do share them....
Nshbrown N. (Guest)
Check out the EventSelectors and do a AJAX call on all the form fields
which hooks into a introspection method for that object and the
fields. The return type would give you enough information to hook in
some validations without doing anything more than including a JS file.

Actually sounds like a cool idea now that I think about it. Please do
lemme know how it goes :)

On 6/4/07, Anusha somu <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> --

Nathaniel Steven Henry Brown