Forum: Ruby on Rails can I use template to assemble a html page in an controller

fanz (Guest)
Hi,all!
I want to assemble a html page and put it into flash and redirect to
another controller ,for example:

but what I need is to assemble some more complicate html page,so I
want to read the render result of a template before to send it to
browser.
Any thought?
Thanks in advance :-)
liquidautumn (Guest)
chanses you going wrong directions.
passing html through session seems unnatural
what are you trying to accomplish?
fanz (Guest)
On Jun 4, 2:21 am, liquidautumn <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> chanses you going wrong directions.
> passing html through session seems unnatural
> what are you trying to accomplish?

I'm trying to redirect a urlA to urlB but finally response with the
urlA content,like this:

request urlA: domain.com/controller/action/

redirect to urlB:domain.com/#controller/action/

so then I can change the urlB as I want by js without refresh the
page,and urlA is just for search engine
fanz (Guest)
On Jun 4, 2:21 am, liquidautumn <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> chanses you going wrong directions.
> passing html through session seems unnatural
> what are you trying to accomplish?

I'm trying to redirect a urlA to urlB but finally response with the
urlA content,like this:

request urlA: domain.com/controller/action/

redirect to urlB:domain.com/#controller/action/

so then I can change the urlB as I want by js without refresh the
page,and urlA is just for search engine
fanz (Guest)
On Jun 4, 2:21 am, liquidautumn <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> chanses you going wrong directions.
> passing html through session seems unnatural
> what are you trying to accomplish?

I'm trying to redirect a urlA to urlB but finally response with the
urlA content,like this:

request urlA: domain.com/controller/action/

redirect to urlB:domain.com/#controller/action/

so then I can change the urlB as I want by js without refresh the
page,and urlA is just for search engine
fanz (Guest)
I found the right way now:
I can use render in the urlB place to render the urlA template