Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for a PDF document with relation of ActiveRecord

Stéphane Wirtel (Guest)
Hi all,

There was some months, I found on this mailing list a PDF document,
explaining the database relations (belong_to, has_many, ... ) in
ActiveRecord with pictures. Any idea, where can I find this document ?

Thanks,

Stephane
Benjamin C. (Guest)
Perhaps you are thinking of this:
http://slash7.com/cheats/activerecord_cheatsheet.pdf

--
Benjamin C.
http://www.bencurtis.com/ -- blog
>> On Jun 3, 2007, at 12:17 AM, Stéphane Wirtel wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> There was some months, I found on this mailing list a PDF document,
>> explaining the database relations (belong_to, has_many, ... ) in
>> ActiveRecord with pictures. Any idea, where can I find this document ?

> On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Benjamin C. wrote:
>
> Perhaps you are thinking of this:
> http://slash7.com/cheats/activerecord_cheatsheet.pdf

Or this...

http://mboffin.com/stuff/ruby-on-rails-data-relati...
Stéphane Wirtel (Guest)
Thanks, it's the second file (png) and not a PDF.

Thanks

http://mboffin.com/stuff/ruby-on-rails-data-relati...