Forum: Ruby charting / graphng library

Junkone (Guest)
Hello
I am looking for a good charting library to draw graphs. can someone
point me to good ruby libraries that can draw vector graphs

Seede
OraOra (Guest)
On 6 3 ,   3 50 , Junkone <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hello
> I am looking for a good charting library to draw graphs. can someone
> point me to good ruby libraries that can draw vector graphs
>
> Seede

http://ziya.liquidrail.com/
maybe? this will helpful.
OraOra (Guest)
On 6 3 ,   5 48 , OraOra <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> On 6 3 ,   3 50 , Junkone <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > I am looking for a good charting library to draw graphs. can someone
> > point me to good ruby libraries that can draw vector graphs
>
> > Seede
>
> http://ziya.liquidrail.com/
> maybe? this will helpful.

well jesus -_- i'm sorry.
ziya uses XML/SWF chart and it has commercial license.
Edwin V. (Guest)
on 2007-06-03 03:43
Junkone wrote:
> Hello
> I am looking for a good charting library to draw graphs. can someone
> point me to good ruby libraries that can draw vector graphs
>
> Seede

Tioga is very good for pdf based graphs:
http://tioga.rubyforge.org/

Edwin