Forum: Ruby What is the latest ruby quiz?

Sun P. (Guest)
Since I joined rubytalk today, I don't know about the latest ruby quiz
challenge posted on Friday.

Could anyone tell me about it? :)
Benjamin A. (Guest)
Sun P. (Guest)
Thanks. :)

2007/6/3, Ben A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Mike M. (Guest)
On 6/2/07, Sun P. removed_email_address@domain.invalid
wrote:
> Since I joined rubytalk today, I don't know about the latest ruby quiz
> challenge posted on Friday.
>
> Could anyone tell me about it? :)

If you pass the quiz then you're hired :)
Robert D. (Guest)
wrote:
> Since I joined rubytalk today, I don't know about the latest ruby quiz
> challenge posted on Friday.
>
> Could anyone tell me about it? :)

And there is even a site :-P

http://www.rubyquiz.com/