Forum: Radiant CMS Missing file in gem and tgz

Andrew O'Brien (Guest)
I discovered this yesterday, but I think people had stopped reading
the thread it was in, so I'll go ahead and repost it with a more
attention grabbing subject line :) .

It looks like one of the standard Rails files didn't make it into the
tgz and gem (probably zip too, but I didn't check) packages on
Rubyforge, but it is in the repository:

http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/browser/trunk/ra...

Can anyone else (who got Radiant from Rubyforge, not the svn
repository) confirm?

Not having this file causes Rails to error out when running some tests
(e.g. rake test:extensions), complaining that
ActionController::Assertions::ResponseAssertions is not defined.

Thanks,
Andrew
Michael I. (Guest)
I don't have it.
Saji Njarackalazhikam H. (Guest)
You are right. The Radiant gem from Rubyforge does not contain the
document.rb in the required place.

saji

* Andrew O'Brien <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> [2007-05-30 16:32:34
-0400]:

> Can anyone else (who got Radiant from Rubyforge, not the svn
> Post:   removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center                  +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
KOREA
John W. Long (Guest)
Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> Can anyone else (who got Radiant from Rubyforge, not the svn
> repository) confirm?
>
> Not having this file causes Rails to error out when running some tests
> (e.g. rake test:extensions), complaining that
> ActionController::Assertions::ResponseAssertions is not defined.

Great catch. Fixed in trunk:

http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/changeset/448

--
John L.