Forum: Ruby Calendar, Still Pictures, and Video for Rails

Paul (Guest)
I am building a Rails app and would like to interface to a calendar
widget.
Also, I need the ability to upload and view still pictures, as well as
video.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul D.
Tim H. (Guest)
Paul wrote:
> I am building a Rails app and would like to interface to a calendar
> widget.
> Also, I need the ability to upload and view still pictures, as well as
> video.
> Any help greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Paul D.

Probably you'll find more people who can help on the Rails mailing list:
http://www.rubyonrails.com/community.
There's a web forum front-end to this list here:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3

Good luck!