Forum: Ruby on Rails how to "break action"

Feng (Guest)
on 2007-05-29 22:47
hi all,

if i want to "return or exit" (Like C language) in a action(function) ,
and maybe translate control to another function ,how can it do ?
(direct_to?)

thanks

-Feng
seth b. (Guest)
From a controller method...

render and return

...or...

redirect_to :controller => 'my_controller', :action => 'some_action' and
return

On 5/29/07, Feng <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> -Feng
>
> --