Forum: Ruby on Rails YAML fails when has_one is null

Robert J. (Guest)
My model has_one :association

If I call model.to_yaml (or y model) in the console, and the
association is nil, I get a yaml error.  Anyone else get this?  Is
this a confirmed bug?
Bob S. (Guest)
On 5/28/07, S. Robert J. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> My model has_one :association
>
> If I call model.to_yaml (or y model) in the console, and the
> association is nil, I get a yaml error.  Anyone else get this?  Is
> this a confirmed bug?

Yes, looks like a known problem:

http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/8016