Forum: Ruby on Rails Rais generated HTML

hpacheco (Guest)
A very very very lamme question:

how can I see rails generated html??

really sory for the "spam"
hugo
George B. (Guest)
On May 26, 2007, at 7:22 PM, hpacheco wrote:

> A very very very lamme question:
>
> how can I see rails generated html??

Do you mean the dynamic scaffolding? You can generate the html for it
like this:

script/generate scaffold [model name] [controller name]

For instance, the example from Agile Web D. with Rails is

script/generate scaffold product admin

The HTML will now be in the various rhtml files.
Hugo Pacheco (Guest)
I mean the real html for the rhtml files, if possible.

Thanks,
hugo
Mohit S. (Guest)
Hugo Pacheco wrote:
> I mean the real html for the rhtml files, if possible.
>
> Thanks,
> hugo

The real HTML is generated when the page is displayed.  Go to the page
that you want and "View Source" from your web browser.

Cheers
Mohit.