Forum: Ruby Image manipulation library

Miroslaw (Guest)

I am new to Ruby.
Is there a library to manipulate GIF/JPG/... file as an array?
Maybe something like GD library or Tcl photo command.

Regards
Roland M. (Guest)
Yep.. RMagick. You can find the GD bindings for ruby too. I have used
both
and they are really good.
Tim H. (Guest)

RMagick is here: http://rmagick.rubyforge.org