Forum: Typo Can't check out whole typo subversion tree

Matijs van Zuijlen (Guest)

I'm mirroring the typo subversion tree for use with svk, but since the
move
to http://svn.typosphere.org/typo/ that doesn't work anymore (I only
found
out recently because I had been stuck with pre-1.2 rails.). Doing a
simple
checkout gives this:

  > svn co http://svn.typosphere.org/typo
  svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/typo'
  svn: PROPFIND of '/typo': 301 Moved Permanently
(http://svn.typosphere.org)

Personally, I consider it a bug that svn cannot handle a simple 301, but
'they' think the repository owner should change this:

  http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#301-error

So could this be fixed, please?

As an added incentive, I think I accidentally got multiblog support
working, but I can't test it with the latest typo now.
Frederic de Villamil (Guest)
The answer is http://svn.typosphere.org/typo/trunk

Cheers,
Frederic

Le 26 mai 07 à 15:01, Matijs van Zuijlen a écrit :

>> svn co http://svn.typosphere.org/typo
> So could this be fixed, please?
>
> As an added incentive, I think I accidentally got multiblog support
> working, but I can't test it with the latest typo now.
>
> --
> Matijs van Zuijlen          http://www.matijs.net/

Frédéric de Villamil
removed_email_address@domain.invalid                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19
1337
http://fredericdevillamil.com         Typo : http://typosphere.org
Matijs van Zuijlen (Guest)
On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 03:24:45PM +0200, Frederic de Villamil wrote:
> The answer is http://svn.typosphere.org/typo/trunk

That's the trunk, not the full repository.
Matt R. (Guest)
That's the trunk version of the full repo.  SVN uses different
directories to represent branches.  If you want the old 4.0 branch,
you would check out

http://svn.typosphere.org/typo/branches/branch_4_0_x/

Matt
Matijs van Zuijlen (Guest)
On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 08:11:15PM -0400, Matt R. wrote:

> That's the trunk version of the full repo.  SVN uses different
> directories to represent branches.  If you want the old 4.0 branch,
> you would check out
>
> http://svn.typosphere.org/typo/branches/branch_4_0_x/

Yes, I know that. I was using svk to mirror the _whole_ repository[1],
and
that stopped working. So, now I added another mirror of just the trunk,
leaving the old mirror hanging around taking up space. Not a big
problem,
just annoying.

[1] This is nice for comparing versions, for example, if you're using
svk
anyway. The reason I'm using svk is that I want to have my
customizations
under source control.