Forum: Ruby on Rails url detection

comike01 (Guest)
Kind of new with rails, but is there a simple way to detect a sites
URL?  thanks.
lanzm (Guest)
> Kind of new with rails, but is there a simple way to detect a sites
> URL?  thanks.
rails comes with great documentation:

  http://api.rubyonrails.org/

the way to use it is simple: take one of the words in your question
and try to find a method in the method list that matches this word.
This works for about 80% of any question, at least for me :-)

if you don't have a browser, try this:

  url_for :only_path=>false