Forum: Ruby on Rails how to call the file?

Selvaraj (Guest)
on 2007-05-25 19:35
      I have created one folder in lib called 'commands'. And i created
one file called get.rb inside that commands folder. How can i call that
file from some other rb file.? Whether i need to use 'include' ? or any
other best way ?
Philip H. (Guest)
>      I have created one folder in lib called 'commands'. And i created
> one file called get.rb inside that commands folder. How can i call that
> file from some other rb file.? Whether i need to use 'include' ? or any
> other best way ?

require 'commands/get'

should do it.