Forum: Ruby on Rails Limiting text tinput.

raj ma (Guest)
on 2007-05-24 01:21
I want to limit blog entry to 500 words.

How do I do and handle it.

Thank you.

PS: new bee.
James S. (Guest)
On May 23, 2007, at 5:21 PM, Ravindraraj M. wrote:

> I want to limit blog entry to 500 words.
>
> How do I do and handle it.

Take a look at:

http://rails.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActiveRecord/...
ClassMethods.html#M000942

James.

--
James S.
Blog: http://jystewart.net/process/

and suggest you get a copy of Agile Web D. w/ Rails.
it will probably help you quite a bit.
raj ma (Guest)
on 2007-05-24 02:27
Thank you.

I am completely new and getting familiar with all the things available.
I am reading that book also.