Forum: Ruby on Rails Access other than Google?

pedz (Guest)
Is there a way to get to this other than Google.  For some reason, the
google groups interface is just broken all the hell for me.  I refresh
the screen and get completely different things.  I often get stuck
where the latest post was on May 17th.  Its really screwy.

Are others having this problem?  How do others view this group?

Thanks,
pedz
Bill W. (Guest)
Hi pedz;

pedz wrote:

> Is there a way to get to this other than Google.

Email.  Have you subscribed via the link (below) and are still having a
problem?  Not that an email subscription won't introduce it's own set of
problems ... ;)

Best regards,
Bill
Stephen B. (Guest)
>Is there a way to get to this other than Google.  For some reason, the
>google groups interface is just broken all the hell for me.  I refresh
>the screen and get completely different things.  I often get stuck
>where the latest post was on May 17th.  Its really screwy.

send an email to: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Christos Z. (Guest)
Unfortunately this method of subscribing won't let you post to the
list, unless you do it via a gmail address...

-christos
Tarscher (Guest)
I have the same issue and I 'm subscribed. i think there's a big
problem at Google's site...
Chris L. (Guest)
on 2007-05-22 13:30
> Are others having this problem?  How do others view this group?

I use http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3 .

Chris
Davo (Guest)
I've not experinece any issues at all.
What browser are you guy using ?
I'm using Firefox 2 on Windows XP, has been flawless !
I have 3 groups, plus my gmail open all day
cheers, Dave P.

On May 22, 5:30 pm, Chris L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
(Guest)
On May 22, 2:30 am, Chris L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> > Are others having this problem?  How do others view this group?
>
> I usehttp://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3.
>
> Chris
>
> --

also archives at activestate and gmane:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Threa...
Stephen B. (Guest)
>Unfortunately this method of subscribing won't let you post to the
>list, unless you do it via a gmail address...
>
>-christos

Not true.

I subscribed from this address using an email to
removed_email_address@domain.invalid on May 2.

I do not use a gmail address anymore because mail I sent to lists was
never delivered to my gmail address.