Forum: Ruby on Rails dhh keynote video anyone?

Patrick A. (Guest)
Hey all,

does anyone know if the video of DHH's railsconf2007 keynote is
available somewhere online?

thanx in advance

Pat
pedz (Guest)
On May 21, 4:18 pm, "Patrick A." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> does anyone know if the video of DHH's railsconf2007 keynote is
> available somewhere online?
>
> thanx in advance
>
> Pat

http://www.scribemedia.org/2006/07/09/dhh/
Rick O. (Guest)
> http://www.scribemedia.org/2006/07/09/dhh/

That's pretty lazy to do the same presentation 2 years in a row :)
(it's last year's.  Judging by the date, I'd give them a few weeks to
start getting the videos online).

--
Rick O.
http://lighthouseapp.com