Forum: Ruby signature

Lloyd L. (Guest)
on 2007-05-21 22:30
I apologize for not knowing where to post this.  I want to have a
signature and user settings does not seem to have it.  Can someone
direct me, please?
Logan C. (Guest)

Lloyd L. wrote:
> I apologize for not knowing where to post this.  I want to have a
> signature and user settings does not seem to have it.  Can someone
> direct me, please?

I think www.ruby-forum.com does not support signatures. If you want to
add a signature to your posts, then you'll probably have to subscribe to
the ruby-lang mailing list so the posts will come to you as email. When
you post to the list your mail reader will add your signature.  (The
www.ruby-forum.com web site is just a front-end to the ruby-lang mailing
list.) You can learn about ruby-lang here:

Good luck!
Chad P. (Guest)
On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 05:35:11AM +0900, Logan C. wrote:
> On 5/21/07, Lloyd L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> >I apologize for not knowing where to post this.  I want to have a
> >signature and user settings does not seem to have it.  Can someone
> >direct me, please?
> >
> >--
> >

> Check the help for your mail (or news) client.

The OP was posting from the forum interface, which indicates that a mail
or news client would be irrelevant to the question at hand.
Logan C. (Guest)
On 5/21/07, Chad P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > Check the help for your mail (or news) client.
>
> The OP was posting from the forum interface, which indicates that a mail
> or news client would be irrelevant to the question at hand.

Oh was he? I had no idea ;)