Forum: Rails deployment first time deployment

gino (Guest)
on 2007-05-20 23:26
What's the easiest way to deploy, sence it's my first time, and don't
know anything about it, I would like to start the simpliest way, if it
can be done only with mongrel.
Vince W. (Guest)
On what platform?  You can just do sudo ruby script/server -p80 and
that will launch mongrel on port 80 assuming you've got it installed
correctly.

On 5/20/07, gino <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> What's the easiest way to deploy, sence it's my first time, and don't
> know anything about it, I would like to start the simpliest way, if it
> can be done only with mongrel.
>
> --

support independent business -- http://www.buyindie.net/
Alexey V. (Guest)