Forum: Ruby on Rails capistrano windows <Zlib::buffError>

gino (Guest)
on 2007-05-20 05:47
can't istall capistrano, it gives me that error, buffer error
does anyone knows how to fix this problem, I think that only on windows
happens
Dion H. (Guest)
update your rubygems package, even if you just installed it

gem update --system

info from this site
http://dontrepeatyourself.wordpress.com/2007/05/14...
gino (Guest)
on 2007-05-20 19:32
Dion H. wrote:
> update your rubygems package, even if you just installed it
>
> gem update --system
>
> info from this site
> http://dontrepeatyourself.wordpress.com/2007/05/14...

Thank you very much, it worked