Forum: Radiant CMS radiantcms.org down?

Nathan F. (Guest)
I've been unable to access the web site since last night (Service
Temporarily Unavailable), is there some ongoing maintenance occurring
today?

David Minor (Guest)
gotta love txd
Sean C. (Guest)
Heh.  Not feeling the love, here; my site is 503 too.  Surprising
radiantcms.org is too, John said he has the Martini package.

Sean
John L. (Guest)
Sean C. wrote:
> Heh.  Not feeling the love, here; my site is 503 too.  Surprising
> radiantcms.org is too, John said he has the Martini package.

It should be back up now. I do have the business class hosting, but I
haven't moved the Radiant site over to it yet because of the mailing
list. It is still running on the standard shared hosting package.

--
John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com
On May 18, 2007, at 6:11 PM, John L. wrote:
> It should be back up now. I do have the business class hosting, but I
> haven't moved the Radiant site over to it yet because of the mailing
> list. It is still running on the standard shared hosting package.

You're probably aware, but the main site is back up, while the
dev.radiantcms.org is down now.
John L. (Guest)
David Minor wrote:
> You're probably aware, but the main site is back up, while the
> dev.radiantcms.org is down now.

Back up now.

--
John L.