Forum: GNU Radio analog signal input

Kuntal (Guest)
I have 2 doubts.

1) I input some data on the Rx-daughterboard. Now I want to digitize it
and
store it on the fpga, which I intend to use later with a verilog code of
mine. How can I achieve this?

2) I input some data on the Rx-daughterboard. Now I want to digitize it
and
send it to the fpga. Then I want to pass it through the DAC and output
it
back on the Tx-daughterboard and verify that the output is an exact
replica
of the input. How can I achieve this?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Kuntal
On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 04:14:33AM -0700, Kuntal wrote:
> of the input. How can I achieve this?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Kuntal

Kuntal,

I suggest that the path to understanding in this matter is to look at
the existing verilog source code, understand how it works, and then
figure out how to proceed from there.

Your questions are very broad, which is perhaps why you haven't
received an answer yet.

You should also take a look at the data sheet for the Cyclone FPGA,
and familiarize yourself with its memory capacity and how it's
currently being used.

Eric