Forum: Ruby Tk/Tile

Wim Vander S. (Guest)

where can I get tk and tile for ruby if they didn't come with my ruby
installation? I don't want to install another ruby, so is there a way
to get them without doing that? I run on Mac OS and I installed ruby
through macports.

Kind regards,

Wim
Toby R. (Guest)
on 2007-05-17 17:39
Wim Vander S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> where can I get tk and tile for ruby if they didn't come with my ruby
> installation? I don't want to install another ruby, so is there a way
> to get them without doing that? I run on Mac OS and I installed ruby
> through macports.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Wim

Not sure about 'tile', but I got tk from
http://www.activestate.com/store/productdetail.asp...
... it's free to download