Forum: Ruby on Rails Reviewing Books on ROR

sava C. (Guest)
on 2007-05-17 09:11
 If anybody is interested with reviewing books on Ruby on Rails, please

Regards
Shayantani
Keynan P. (Guest)
on 2007-05-17 09:14
and by reviewing books on ruby on rails you mean...
sava C. (Guest)
on 2007-05-17 09:20
 Hi
The author writes the books on the topic, you need to see if the
contentis apt or not. All one need sto do is give his opinion about the
chapters.If you are interested  and have time for this please let me
know your email id, so that I can send you the procedure for this.

Regards
Shayantani
Keynan P. (Guest)
on 2007-05-17 09:32
> The author writes the books on the topic, you need to see if the
> contentis apt or not. All one need sto do is give his opinion about the
> chapters.If you are interested  and have time for this please let me
> know your email id, so that I can send you the procedure for this.

So is this for a magazine at #cents a word...

well you can send me the gist at removed_email_address@domain.invalid
javier ramirez (Guest)
>  If anybody is interested with reviewing books on Ruby on Rails, please
Maybe it's just me but i think it'd be much better if you told your
e-mail so anybody can answer you in private and we can keep the list
clean and functional.

I'd say a long thread just saying "i'm in, my e-mail is blablabla" would
not add any value but just noise to the list.

Regards,

javier ramirez
sava C. (Guest)
on 2007-05-17 13:15