Forum: Radiant CMS Creating extension

Artur B. (Guest)
on 2007-05-16 16:44
I want to create my own extension. I made my extension using this link:

http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/HowToUseMai...

Is there any bigger tutorial with more details what I have to do , step
by step or something else??
Artur B. (Guest)
on 2007-05-16 16:44
Artur B. wrote:
> I want to create my own extension. I made my extension using this link:
>
> http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/HowToUseMai...
>
> Is there any bigger tutorial with more details what I have to do , step
> by step or something else??

Sorry that was:

http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/HowToWriteAnExtension
John W. Long (Guest)
Artur B. wrote:
> I want to create my own extension. I made my extension using this link:
>
> http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/HowToUseMai...
>
> Is there any bigger tutorial with more details what I have to do , step
> by step or something else??

I'm working on one, but it is unfinished. (See attached.)
Artur B. (Guest)
on 2007-05-16 16:58
Do You have some links to this "unfinished" tutorial ??
Jonathan M. (Guest)
Wow, very much needed. Can't wait to see it finished!

Thank you John.