Forum: Radiant CMS Uploading local documents/images

Saji Njarackalazhikam H. (Guest)
Dear All,

Thanks for your patience in answering newbie questions. How do I upload
local documents or images? And where do I keep these subdirectories and
how to point Radiant to these locations.

Thanks again,
saji
--
Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center                  +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
KOREA
John W. Long (Guest)
Saji Njarackalazhikam H. wrote:
> Thanks for your patience in answering newbie questions. How do I upload
> local documents or images? And where do I keep these subdirectories and
> how to point Radiant to these locations.

I'd suggest you upload them to the public directory.

--
John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

http://seancribbs.com/svn/rails/plugins/extensions...

Sean
Saji Njarackalazhikam H. (Guest)
Thank you John and Sean for the pointers. It is nice to have
an interface for page_attachments..
saji
* Sean C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> [2007-05-14 20:16:17 -0700]: