Forum: Ruby on Rails Hi, I'm Ruby on Rails

Gregg P. (Guest)
Hey guys,

      Do you wonder what it would be like if someone did a Ruby On Rails
commercial in the same style as the "Mac vs PC" apple commercials?  To
lead
up to Railsconf, Jason Seifer and I at RailsEnvy.com put together 4 Ruby
On
Rails ads to find out.

You can view the first one here:

http://www.RailsEnvy.com/

       We'll be releasing one every morning leading up to RailsConf.
Hope
you all have a good laugh. ;-)

Gregg P.
Jeff P. (Guest)
on 2007-05-14 19:05
Gregg P. wrote:

> http://www.RailsEnvy.com/
>
>        We'll be releasing one every morning leading up to RailsConf.
> Hope
> you all have a good laugh. ;-)
>
> Gregg P.

ROFLMAO -- very well done.
Phlip (Guest)
> http://www.RailsEnvy.com/
>
>       We'll be releasing one every morning leading up to RailsConf.  Hope
> you all have a good laugh. ;-)

Thank you I can't tell you how grateful you made me I have never seen
one of
the originals.

--
  Phlip