Forum: Ruby on Rails Uploading entire directories

Rigger Bone S. (Guest)
Did google a while, but didn't find a simple, clean solution for
uploading
whole, entire directoriy/ies with Rails. Is there any ?

Rigger

--
: : i'm a climber : :
Hongli L. (Guest)
> Did google a while, but didn't find a simple, clean solution for uploading
> whole, entire directoriy/ies with Rails. Is there any ?
>
> Rigger

I don't think the web platform allows you to upload anything but
individual files.
kevin evans (Guest)
I do this by zip'ing up the folders and then unzip in the model on
save...