Forum: GNU Radio question on blks/blks2/blksimpl/blksimpl2

Achilleas A. (Guest)

what is the significance of these 4 directories for
hierarchical blocks?
some of the code seems similar in the last two.
where are we supposed to contribute code: blksimpl or blksimpl2 ?

Thanks
Achilleas
Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:59:49AM -0400, Achilleas A.
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the significance of these 4 directories for
> hierarchical blocks?
> some of the code seems similar in the last two.
> where are we supposed to contribute code: blksimpl or blksimpl2 ?
>
> Thanks
> Achilleas

For now,  blksimpl.  blksimpl2 is a work-in-progress that's not quite
ready for prime time.  blksimpl2 contains reimplementations of the
blocks in blksimpl, but recoded to use the not yet fully debugged
replacement for the existing hierarchical block code.

Eric