Forum: GNU Radio Dictionary basic blocks

Teun van Berkel (Guest)
Hi guys,

I'm a bit new to the GNU radio. I've got it working right now, but I was
just wondering if there is some sort of dictionary (library) for every
block
that is available in GNU radio, explain the syntax and how to use the
block.
I've looked everywhere on the web, but can't seem to find anything. Any
help
is much appreciated.

Best regards,

Teun van Berkel
Trond D. (Guest)
2007/5/14, Teun van Berkel <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm a bit new to the GNU radio. I've got it working right now, but I was
> just wondering if there is some sort of dictionary (library) for every block
> that is available in GNU radio, explain the syntax and how to use the block.
> I've looked everywhere on the web, but can't seem to find anything. Any help
> is much appreciated.

This should cover most of the available blocks:
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/hierarchy.html

You can find additional information under the documentation section on
the GNU Radio website:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki

--
Trond D.