Forum: Radiant CMS Radiant + Apache

Saji Njarackalazhikam H. (Guest)
Dear All,

I am afraid this may be a newbie question. How do I deploy my website
made with Radiant using Apache?

I am planning to add a homepage to serve climate information
products, but this is to be linked to our organizations webpage that
will
be running on Apache. Eventually the organization webpage may be
re-developed using Radiant, but for the time being I cannot touch it.

Thanks,

saji

--
Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center                  +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
KOREA
Daniel S. (Guest)
Search google for installation a rails app on apache. There's nothing
special about radiant.
Saji Njarackalazhikam H. (Guest)
thanks a lot.. i found some good instructions at

http://blog.inlet-media.de/the-perfect-ruby-on-rai...

saji

* Daniel S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> [2007-05-14 13:36:25
+1000]: