Forum: Ruby on Rails how to get RadRails to accpet .erb like .rhtml

adam (Guest)

This starting t drive me crazy now, Does anyone know of a way to get
RadRails to support the new .erb file's in the way it does for the old
.rhtml files?

thanks
adam
Ben M. (Guest)
Well, you can open the preferences (Window > Preferences) and then go to
General > Editors > File Associations. Click the top "Add" to add
'*.erb' and then, with it highlighted, click the bottom "Add" to
associate the rhtml editor with that extension.

But here's the downside... I just tried it and the .erb file opens with
the rhtml editor, but it looks like it's still being treated as plain
text. :-(

Well, I have a fairly old version of the eclipse radrails plugin...
should download the latest from Aptana and try it.

adam (Guest)
on 2007-05-13 15:31
thanks, its half worked, just no syntax highlighting