Forum: Ruby on Rails [OT] Minus_mor not working

Daniel -. (Guest)
Hi

If anyone has experience with minus_mor, I would love some insights into
this.

I've just installed the pluing, and when I go to access my page I get

ArgumentError (ActionView is not missing constant ActionViewError!)

I'm just trying to render an action that uses standard .rhtml

Any clues?

Cheers
Daniel
Philippe P. (Guest)
on 2007-12-06 20:37
Daniel ----- wrote:
> Hi
>
> If anyone has experience with minus_mor, I would love some insights into
> this.
>
> I've just installed the pluing, and when I go to access my page I get
>
> ArgumentError (ActionView is not missing constant ActionViewError!)
>
> I'm just trying to render an action that uses standard .rhtml
>
> Any clues?
>
> Cheers
> Daniel

You don't need the minus_mor plugin anymore with Rails 2.0
It's now part of Rails to use .js.erb file and
it does exactly what minus_mor did.