Forum: Ruby on Rails Link_to Subdomain and the Opposite

Eric A. (Guest)
on 2007-05-10 19:40
Hey all,

I've been working on a recent project that employs the use of
account_location to route clients to http://username.mysite.com, which
is working fine.

However, when they're on their domain (http://username.mysite.com) I
have links throughout the page which link to to other places on the site
as well as there are places on the site that link you to their client
page.

Is their any easy way to employ the subdomain attribute into a link_to
method?

I just want to be able to link_to places with a subdomain and link back
out to the main site without a subdomain.
Peter De Berdt (Guest)
On 10 May 2007, at 17:40, Eric A. wrote:

> Is their any easy way to employ the subdomain attribute into a link_to
> method?
>
> I just want to be able to link_to places with a subdomain and link
> back
> out to the main site without a subdomain.

http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/url_for_domain

Best regards

Peter De Berdt