Forum: Ruby on Rails OT: Open source flash video player?

Jake C. (Guest)
Guys,

I'm looking for an open source (or affordable) flash video player akin
those used by YouTube and Metacafe.

Does such a thing exist, or is the only option to write my own? Google
isn't
yielding anything useful.

Thanks for the help!

Jake
Titou T. (Guest)
on 2007-05-10 18:38
Maybe something like this ?

http://jroller.com/page/abstractScope?entry=flash_...

Free for personal use...
Philip H. (Guest)
> I'm looking for an open source (or affordable) flash video player akin to
> those used by YouTube and Metacafe.
>
> Does such a thing exist, or is the only option to write my own? Google isn't
> yielding anything useful.

Flowplayer works very well in our experience...

http://flowplayer.sourceforge.net/
Jake C. (Guest)
On 5/10/07, Philip H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Flowplayer works very well in our experience...
>
> http://flowplayer.sourceforge.net/

This is GREAT!!! Thanks!