Forum: Ruby on Rails How to comment codes in .rhtml file

Veera S. (Guest)
on 2007-05-09 11:37
HI everybody

I know how to comment codes in ruby (.rb) file. But can anyone say how
to comment codes in rails file i mean in .rhtml file .

Regards,
Veeraa.
Timo S. (Guest)

> I know how to comment codes in ruby (.rb) file. But can anyone say how
> to comment codes in rails file i mean in .rhtml file .

HTML comments:

<!-- I'm a comment -->

Erb-Comments

<%# I'm a comment, too! %>

Regards,
Timo
Veera S. (Guest)
on 2007-05-09 12:24
Timo S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I know how to comment codes in ruby (.rb) file. But can anyone say how
>> to comment codes in rails file i mean in .rhtml file .
>
> HTML comments:
>
> <!-- I'm a comment -->
>
> Erb-Comments
>
> <%# I'm a comment, too! %>
>
> Regards,
> Timo

Hi Springmann,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Regards,
Veeraa
Bob S. (Guest)
On 5/9/07, Timo S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Erb-Comments
>
> <%# I'm a comment, too! %>

Note also that the former will be carried through to the output, while
the latter will not.