Forum: Ruby on Rails user and password verification (login form)

dhaval (Guest)
on 2007-05-08 15:17
hello

I have created a registration form, from where the user is asked to fill
the userid and password and is stored in the database

now i want to create a login page which will take the user and password
and then verify with the database and if true then page 1 will open if
false page 2 will open.

can ne one tell me the code for it

thanks..
Drew O. (Guest)
on 2007-05-08 18:06
dhaval wrote:
> hello
>
> I have created a registration form, from where the user is asked to fill
> the userid and password and is stored in the database
>
> now i want to create a login page which will take the user and password
> and then verify with the database and if true then page 1 will open if
> false page 2 will open.
>
> can ne one tell me the code for it
>
> thanks..

http://technoweenie.stikipad.com/plugins/show/Acts...
Chris H. (Guest)
My rate is $60/hour, minimum time charged is 8 hours.  Let me know. :)
Terry D. (Guest)
Also, download some other Rails applications and see how their login
stuff
works.  You can look at the admin parts of typo or mephisto and there's
probably several others as well.

On 5/8/07, Chris H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

--
Terry (TAD) Donaghe