Forum: Typo Typo 4.1.1 is out

Frederic de Villamil (Guest)
Hi list,

We're proud to announce the next stone on the road to 4.2 with the
release of Typo 4.1.1

Typo 4.1.1 is mostly a bugfix release, but we couldn't make you wait
any longer without adding improuvements :
– TinyMCE visual editor : you can now choose between no preview, AJAX
based live preview and TinyMCE visual editor to write your posts.
– Sitealizer statistics plugin has been added to Typo.
– German and Romanian translation
– Sidebar items call from anywhere in your templates (who said "3
columns" ?).

And many more
Regards,
Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil
removed_email_address@domain.invalid                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19
On Tuesday 08 May 2007 06:43, Frederic de Villamil wrote:
> – Sidebar items call from anywhere in your templates (who said "3
> columns" ?).

In actual fact I had already figured out how to do 3 columns without
modifying
Typo itself (it's the same as 2 columns, only you split them into 3
groups
instead of 2.) ;-)

TX