Forum: GNU Radio USB interface

Zi B. (Guest)
has anyone been doing a usb interface on linux and feeding the USRP with
data
from the usb??
On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 10:32:28AM -0700, bellzii wrote:

> has anyone been doing a usb interface on linux and feeding the USRP with data
> from the usb??

If you mean, "do we use the USRP under GNU/Linux", the answer is yes.

Eric
Zi B. (Guest)
I mean i have data from 2 pins on a DSP at a rate of 4MBps and i wanted
use Cypress CY7C68013 chip to do a USB interface between those pins and
the
computer and make the USRP read that data and send it real time.