Forum: Radiant CMS Use own controller in Radiant CMS

Artur B. (Guest)
on 2007-05-04 18:52
Hello everyone!
I'm new in Radiant CMS . I want to add my controller to RadiantCMS, i.e.
to display from database some products. How can I attach my own
controller??

Thanks for help!
Sylvestre Mergulhão (Guest)
On 5/4/07, Artur B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> I'm new in Radiant CMS . I want to add my controller to RadiantCMS, i.e.
> to display from database some products. How can I attach my own
> controller??

You can use extensions to do that. Follow this link:
http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/HowToWriteAnExtension

Mergulhão