Forum: Ruby on Rails Creating Web Widgets with Rails

(Guest)
Has anyone created any widgets using Rails?  I would like to be able
to make one of those nice little links that someone can paste on their
html page and get a little part of my rails app to show on their
page.  I googled around, but can't find anything.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Chris L. (Guest)
> Has anyone created any widgets using Rails?  I would like to be able
> to make one of those nice little links that someone can paste on their
> html page and get a little part of my rails app to show on their
> page.  I googled around, but can't find anything.  Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.

I think Snipperoo ( http://snipperoo.com/login ) does that, and is built
with rails. The author might offer you some tips (
http://snipperoo.com/help/about.html  )

Kind regards,

Chris
Amos K. (Guest)
Chris,
Thanks for the info.  I can't seem to find anything about it.  I will
definately be posting on my blog when I do.

--
Amos K.
Ramped Media