Forum: GNU Radio Re: Sdcc now available in Fedora.

Achilleas A. (Guest)
Trond,

I was not able to locate sdcc in the FC5 repos.
Could you please verufy what the status of this project is.

Thanks
Achilleas
Trond D. (Guest)
2007/5/2, Achilleas A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> Trond,
>
> I was not able to locate sdcc in the FC5 repos.
> Could you please verufy what the status of this project is.

Ah, I never added it to FC5, and the CVS are closed atm because of the
merge between Fedora Core and Fedora Extras, so I cannot commit it
now. I will however request a build once it is open again. In the
meantime you should be able to download the src.rpm for devel or FC6
(they are identical) and build it your self. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

--
Trond D.
unknown (Guest)