Forum: Ruby Programming Library Poll

Trans (Guest)
Hi--

Per my discussion on the naming of programming libraries, I figure it
would be a good idea to get a more concrete sense of what others
think. So I set up a few poll questions. Hope you have a few seconds
to answer. And please let others know.

  I posted them here: http://7ranscode.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
T.
Robert D. (Guest)
On 5/2/07, Trans <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> T.

Just took some seconds to vote and to my big surprise I shared the
majority's POV on all *three* topics. Do I win a price;)?

Cheers
Robert