Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails/javascript file browser

Chris (Guest)
on 2007-04-30 18:39
HI,

I need a file browser that can be embedded on the web page.
Does anyone know a decent one that will integrate with Rails well??

Thanks
Chris
Brian A. (Guest)
on 2007-05-01 06:15
Chris wrote:
> HI,
>
> I need a file browser that can be embedded on the web page.
> Does anyone know a decent one that will integrate with Rails well??
>
> Thanks
> Chris

What do you mean by "file browser"?