Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails video tutorails

Henry Addo (Guest)
Hi
I want to dive into rails this weekend. Does anyone knows where I can
download free video tutorials on rails,
or other resources which can get me started quickly. Thanks

--
++henry
For online local languages dictionary go to:

To read my blog go here:
http://henryaddo.blogspot.com

For online bookmarking go to:
http://www.addhen.org

Students Linux Space
http://groups.google.com/group/reg_lug
Sebastian Probst E. (Guest)
If I was you I would buy the PDF version of the agile web development
book. You'll have it at once and it is perfect to get you started
really quick.

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/index.html

Sebastian
Nanyang Z. (Guest)
on 2007-04-29 12:51
Sebastian Probst E. wrote:
> If I was you I would buy the PDF version of the agile web development
> book. You'll have it at once and it is perfect to get you started
> really quick.
>
> http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/index.html
>
> Sebastian

I agree. It's where I started the rails, and you really should have a
try.
BTW, It seems VTC has a Rails Video tutorails, if you really prefer
video, check it out.
(Guest)
Thanks all. Will check them out.
On Apr 29, 8:51 am, Nanyang Z. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Sebastian probst E. (Guest)
And you could check out the videos at PeepCode too! They are good, but
I wouldn't start with them.

Sebastian
Justin J. (Guest)
There are a wide variety of rails related videos free of charte at
http://www.railscasts.com/
Charlie Park (Guest)
Ryan B.'s RailsCasts are unbelievably good, especially if you're
just starting out. Absolutely check them out.
(Guest)
Rubyology (http://www.rubyology.com) covers ruby and rails and a whole
lot more.
(Guest)
Thanks to you all for the various links to the tutorials. Now I'm on
my feet with rails

On May 2, 4:56 am, "removed_email_address@domain.invalid"