Forum: Ruby on Rails redcloth

Jean-sébastien J. (Guest)
how to format an html string to redcloth format, the opposite function
to to_html ?
Eden L. (Guest)
#to_html is a one-way function.  Not everything that can be expressed
in HTML has a representation in redcloth.  I guess you could hack
something up that throws out non-mappable forms, but...

On Apr 27, 10:45 am, Jean-Sébastien <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Dorren (Guest)
clothred
http://clothred.rubyforge.org/2007-04-10-faq.html

On Apr 26, 10:45 pm, Jean-Sébastien <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Bojan M. (Guest)
There is also html2textile written in python.

I cannot compare it with clothred because I didn't use clothred (yet).

best regards,
Bojan

--
Bojan M.